H-E-B will expanded its footprint within the Spring,TX. community, opening its newest location H-E-B Market at Gosling on Wednesday, April 18. Located at 5251 FM 2920, the 105,000-square foot store offers residents a world-class, spacious shopping destination with a pledge to deliver unsurpassed freshness and quality at affordable prices.
As a Spring resident and active community member, General Manager Craig Wade is excited to deliver a new store that his neighbors deserve and expect.
“This new store is special to me because its opening in my backyard and serving my local community. We value these customers, as they have been loyal and supportive H-E-B shoppers from the very beginning. We are excited to deliver fresher ingredients, meal solutions and innovative amenities that will enhance their shopping experience.”
In celebration of the grand opening, H-E-B Market at Gosling will host a “Kid’s Day” on Saturday, April 21 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. The event will offer children’s activities in various departments throughout the store and appearances by costumed characters. The store will also be partnering with local organizations like The Little Gym and the Barbara Bush Branch Library. Kids should also be on the lookout for Golden Buddy Bucks. Kicking off Wednesday, April 18 through Sunday, April 22, Golden Buddy Bucks will be hidden throughout the store that can be redeemed at the Business Center for a special prize.
New Conveniences Inside and Out
H-E-B Meal Simple products offer busy families a quick and healthy solution to serving fresh, convenient, chef-approved meals that can be prepared in a matter of minutes. Shoppers can select from more than 200 oven-ready options, using only the highest-quality ingredients in variety of meals, entrees and mix-n-match sides.
Save time with Curbside Pickup, a new convenience designed to save customers time, while offering all the products and savings they can get in store. Simply create your grocery list, submit your order and pay at heb.com/curbside. H-E-B’s personal shoppers will hand pick all grocery selections and deliver to you, curbside at your scheduled pick up time – they’ll even load your car.
Local Resource for Fresh Selections
H-E-B will continue to serve the community with fresh, clean products and healthy options that fit any lifestyle, offering over 345 H-E-B Organics products – from the grocery isles to the fresh meat market – all at budget-friendly prices.
Other special features for the community, include:
- Largest Assortment or Texas-made products – from jams and sauces to chips and spreads – and we aren’t event counting the Texas-grown tomatoes, greens and citrus
- Fully-stocked Healthy Living department featuring bulk foods, including nuts, grains, dried fruits and snack mixes, as well as vitamins and natural beauty products among others
- Made in-store palate quenchers, including fresh squeezed juices and freshly made guacamole
- Fresh Seafood Market equipped with a fresh assortment from around the world, delivered 7 days a week.
- Fresh Meat Market offering natural and prime meat cuts in-store by certified meat cutters, as well as 100% pure beef ground in-store daily
- Full-service Scratch Bakery and Tortilleria that offers a wide selection of artisan breads baked fresh daily, fresh tortillas, large varieties of decadent desserts, pastries and custom cakes
- A Cheese Department that overflows with more than 350 specialty, local and imported cheeses
- The Wine and Beer Selection features more than 1,500 bottles of wine and 400 beers on hand. Guests can also seek assistance by the dedicated wine manager on duty for the perfect pairing.
Texas hospitality and knowledgeable service that’s second to none – provided by more than 300 H-E-B Partners (employees) led by Craig Wade, General Manager; Lacey Esser, Store Director; Megan McDowell, Perishable Leader; and Hannah Hill, Community Coordinator