H-E-B will open the doors to its newest College Station store, H-E-B Jones Crossing, on Wednesday, September 12. The 106,000 square-foot store, located at 11675 FM 2154, will be a shopping destination with unsurpassed freshness, quality and variety, all at H-E-B’s celebrated low prices.
“College Station and Texas A&M are growing and expanding, and as the community continues to grow, so are we. We are excited to bring a third H-E-B location with more offerings and the latest technology to better serve our loyal customers,” said Terry Williams, Regional Vice President, H-E-B Houston – North-East Region.
The thoughtfully designed store offers the highest quality brand innovation and world-class shopping with an emphasis on simple and fresh quality food options. In addition, this store will feature the largest Curbside Pickup in College Station, a coffee and beer bar, a sushi and poke bowl station and South Flo Pizza with restaurant seating for 45.
NEW CONVENIENCES INSIDE AND OUT
Busy families and students now have access to chef inspired meals in minutes with H-E-B Meal Simple heat and eat options. Fresh, convenient and easy for streamlining or replicating home-cooked favorites, H-E-B uses only the highest quality ingredients in its variety of meals, entrees and mix-n-match sides. With more than 200 options that range from Chicken Tortilla Soup and Simple Garlic Pesto Atlantic Salmon with Asparagus, to the Beef and Broccoli with Jasmine Rice Meal Kit, each dish is packed with flavor and can be ready in minutes.
Save time with H-E-B’s Curbside Pickup, a new option of convenience designed to save customers time while offering all the products they can get in-store. Simply create your grocery list, submit your order and pay at hebtoyou.com. H-E-B’s personal shoppers will hand pick all grocery selections and deliver to you, curbside at your scheduled pick up time – they’ll even load your car. Prefer Home Delivery? We have that covered too.
THE LOCAL RESOURCE FOR HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES
H-E-B College Station will serve as a source of quality food, supporting healthy eating on a budget with H-E-B Organics options and its new H-E-B Select Ingredients, a line consisting of H-E-B brand products that excludes unwanted ingredients like high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors. Across this expansive store – from local produce to the fresh meat market to the freezer section – shoppers will find more offerings for less, and unsurpassed freshness, quality and variety.
GIG’EM GEAR TO CHEER ON YOUR FAVORITE TEAM
Additionally, this location was created with school spirit in mind. The gig’em gear department, fully stocked with hats, shirts, koozies and more, offers residents and visitors all the fanfare essentials to support the town’s number one team.
AND THERE’S MORE FOR COLLEGE STATION
- Largest assortment of Texas-made products – from jams and sauces to chips and spreads – and we aren’t even counting the Texas-grown tomatoes, greens and citrus
- Fully stocked Healthy Living department with bulk foods such as nuts, grains, dried fruits, snack mixes and more
- Full-service Seafood department with fresh fish and seafood flown in daily
- A Sushi department featuring fresh handmade sushi every day and Poke Sushiya Bowls
- Full-service Scratch Bakery and Tortillería, highlights a wide selection of organic and artisan breads baked daily, fresh tortillas, large varieties of decadent desserts, pastries and custom cakes
- H-E-B Floral ready to adorn any size gathering from intimate dinners to family celebrations, remembrances or simply for those just-because moments – with delivery options
- Cooking Connection and Showtime Kitchen featuring live demonstrations and daily sampling using quick and easy recipes that can be replicated at home
- Texas Backyard featuring pottery and ceramics, plants and seasonal foliage, as well as grills and firepits
- South Flo Pizza Restaurant with seating for 45 that includes an 80” 4K Ultra HD TV. Pizzas made with Artesian Dough, Texas Beers on tap and daily specials
- Texas hospitality and knowledgeable service that’s second to none – provided by 350 H-E-B Partners
SPIRIT OF GIVING
H-E-B is passionately committed to its customers beyond the four walls of its stores weaving an undeniable Spirit of Giving into its business philosophy. In this spirit, H-E-B is proud to announce a community donation totaling $5,000 in honor of the store’s grand opening. The College Station Firefighters Association, College Station Police Officers Association, Down Syndrome Association of Brazos Valley, Brazos Valley Community Action Agency and Mercy Project will each receive $1,000.