H-E-B opened the doors of its newest store Wednesday, December 29 welcoming its first-day customers with a Times Square-inspired ball drop celebration. The all-new 107,000 square foot El Dorado H-E-B, located at 18611 Eastfield Dr. in Webster, TX (at I-45 and El Dorado), replaces the former Clear Lake Market H-E-B (El Camino Real) and offers a nod to neighboring NASA with a metal shingle design that mimics the underside of the space shuttle.
Area residents will enjoy a world-class, spacious shopping destination with a pledge to deliver unsurpassed freshness and quality at affordable prices under the leadership of General Manager Jim Doxakis. A 15-year H-E-B Partner (employee), Doxakis is a 20-year area resident calling the Friendswood/Pearland area home.
“I look forward to serving the Clear Lake community and ensuring that our long-time customers from the previous store continue to enjoy the best of what H-E-B has to offer,” said Doxakis.
Whether it’s an in-store experience, picking up an online order Curbside, Home Delivery or grabbing a meal on the go – this newest H-E-B has it all. Whether you want to eat right away or want a fresh meal that’s ready to cook or heat at home, serving up a great dish is deliciously easy with H-E-B Meal Simple. Each of our chef-inspired meals are packed with flavor and ready to serve in minutes. From grab and go salads to casseroles and entrees, enjoy a restaurant quality meal without the high cost of going out.
El Dorado H-E-B’s Curbside pick-up will become a favorite. With 26 parking spaces, it is one of the largest Curbside facilities in the company, designed to save customers time while offering all the products available in-store. Home Delivery is also available from this location.
Across this expansive store – from local produce to the fresh meat market to the freezer section – shoppers will find more offerings for less, and unsurpassed freshness, quality, and variety. Special features for the community, include:
– Large Assortment of Texas-made products
– Fully stocked Healthy Living department featuring bulk foods, including nuts, grains, dried fruits and snack mixes, as well as vitamins, and natural beauty products
– H-E-B Organics and H-E-B Select Ingredients, a line consisting of H-E-B brand products that excludes unwanted ingredients like high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors
– Made in-store fresh squeezed juices and freshly made guacamole
– Fresh Seafood Market equipped with a fresh assortment from around the world
– Fresh sushi, fried rice and noodle bowls, and fresh poke bowls made daily
– Fresh Meat Market offering natural, prime and wagyu meat cut in-store by certified meat cutters, as well as 100% pure beef ground in-store daily
– Full-service Scratch Bakery and Tortilleria that offers a wide selection of artisan breads baked fresh daily, fresh tortillas, decadent desserts, pastries and custom cakes
– A Cheese Department with more than 300 specialty, local and imported cheeses along with an assortment of large, entertainment cheese platters and boards
– The Wine and Beer Selection features more than 2000+ bottles of wine and 300+ beers Guests can also seek assistance from our two Certified WSET II Partners for a tasting and the perfect pairing
– A friendly pharmacy staff with a convenient drive-thru option
– A full-service H-E-B Fuel station
– Texas hospitality and knowledgeable service that’s second to none – provided by almost 500 local H-E-B Partners, many who transferred from the former El Camino location
The store has a team of registered dietitians and culinary experts and paired it with Healthy Living product options to offer full-time onsite and telehealth nutrition services to our customers.
The services include nutrition counseling, nutrition diagnostics testing, dietitian-led shopping support and meal planning services. Our dietitians can help with a variety of very specific conditions and diet needs, including child nutrition education, diabetes, high blood pressure, weight loss, allergies, and intolerances, and more. Most services are covered by insurance and H-E-B offers affordable cash payment options. Appointments for these services can be made by calling 855-481-1149 or logging onto www.heb.com/nutrition.
H-E-B is passionately committed to its customers beyond the four walls of its stores, weaving an undeniable Spirit of Giving into its business philosophy. In this spirit and in celebration of the grand opening, H-E-B will donate $5,000 to Hope Active. Hope Active is committed to providing relevant programs that reach and impact the most underserved subsectors of the community through programs and services that include on campus and juvenile system mentorship programs tailored to at- risk youth grades 6-12.