On Friday, February 16, H-E-B will set the new standard for grocery shopping in Fort Bend County when it opens the doors to its innovative, world-class store, H-E-B Cross Creek Ranch, located at FM 1463 and Fulshear Bend Drive. The more than 100,000 square-foot store will be a shopping destination with unsurpassed freshness, quality and variety, all at H-E-B’s celebrated low prices.
The store’s Unit Director, Zach Yeglin, is a 23-year grocery veteran who started as a bagger for H-E-B and has been running stores for more than 10 years. “I am excited to bring this wonderful store to the Fort Bend County community,” said Yeglin. “I am confident area residents will enjoy this store’s unique selection of quality products, meal solutions and added conveniences.”
NEW Conveniences Perfect for Eating In or Eating Out
H-E-B Meal Simple products offer busy families a quick solution to finding fresh, convenient and easy chef-approved meals, for streamlining home-cooked family favorites with nearly 300 oven-ready options. H-E-B uses only the highest quality ingredients in its variety of meals, entrees and mix-n-match sides. Other ready-to-eat offerings include: in-store freshly made guacamole, fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, and fresh-squeezed juices.
Save time with H-E-B’s curbside pickup, a new option of convenience designed to save customers time while offering all the products they can get in-store. Simply create your grocery list, submit your order and pay at heb.com. H-E-B’s personal shoppers will hand pick all grocery selections and deliver to you, curbside at your scheduled pick up time – they’ll even load your car.
Other special features tailored for the community, include:
- Largest assortment of Texas-made products – from jams and sauces to chips and spreads – and we aren’t even counting the Texas-grown tomatoes, greens and citrus
- Ready-to-eat and made-on-the-spot palate quenchers like fresh squeezed juices, freshly made guacamole, fresh cut fruits and sushi handmade in-store every day
- Eating healthy on a budget just got easier with over 345 H-E-B Organics™ products throughout the store – from the produce aisles and fresh meat market to the freezer section and grocery shelves – always at H-E-B’s everyday low prices
- The full-service Seafood department with fresh fish and seafood flown in daily
- Fully stocked Healthy Living department with bulk foods such as nuts, grains, dried fruits, snack mixes, vitamins, and natural and organic beauty products
- Fresh Meat Market featuring natural and prime cuts of meat in addition to an assortment of fully cooked selections. Plus, 100% Pure Beef….ground in-store daily!
- Impressive full-service Scratch Bakery and Tortillería, highlights a wide selection of artisan breads baked daily, fresh tortillas, large varieties of decadent desserts, pastries and custom cakes
- Cheese department overflowing with more than 350 specialty local and imported cheeses
- Full service Floral Department with our Floral Designer on site to create designs for all your special occasions
- Cooking Connection Chef provides an in-store culinary experience and helps customers deliver restaurant quality meals at home
- A Wine and Beer selection with more than 1,500 wines and over 400 beers – there is a perfect pairing for every culinary creation. Also, a dedicated wine manager and enomatic tasting station are ready to guide you to the perfect pairing
- Texas hospitality and knowledgeable service that’s second to none – provided by more than 300 H-E-B Partners (employees) led by Zach Yeglin, Unit Director; Jason Schlatchter, Assistant Store Director; Dylan Harper, Assistant Store Director; and Melissa Santos, Community Coordinator.