H-E-B expanded its footprint in Montgomery County and opened its newest location H-E-B Harper’s Trace on Wednesday, December 4. Located at 10200 Highway 242, the 102,000-square foot store will offer residents a world-class, spacious shopping destination with a pledge to deliver unsurpassed freshness and quality at affordable prices.
Jamie Lee, an 18-year H-E-B Partner who started as a bagger while attending Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, brings a successful record of leadership to H-E-B Harper’s Trace. Upon graduation, she began training to lead at H-E-B and has served several stores within the company including Woodlands Market, Spring Market, TC Jester, and Grant Market.
“This area historically has had few grocery options and I’m thrilled to be at the forefront of bringing H-E-B to Conroe and Woodlands area residents,” said Lee. “I will lead the new store’s team with a focus on the best interests of the community and customers.
ENGAGING FOOD CONVENIENCES
H-E-B is always looking for innovative and convenient ways to enhance our stores with more choices, enabling you to choose how you shop, pay for and receive products. Whether it’s an in-store experience, picking up an online order Curbside, home delivery or grabbing a meal on the go – this newest H-E-B has it all.
Whether you want to eat right away or want a fresh meal that’s ready to cook or heat at home, serving up a great dish is deliciously easy with H E B Meal Simple. Each of our chef inspired meals are packed with flavor and ready to serve in minutes. From grab and go salads to casseroles and entrees, enjoy a restaurant quality meal without the high cost of going out.
For traditional Texas fare, H-E-B Harper’s Trace will offer the smoky goodness of H-E-B True Texas BBQ. Order your BBQ by the plate or pound along with delicious sides like brisket beans, creamed corn, potato salad and coleslaw. Take it home or eat it while it’s hot onsite. The all-natural 100 percent Angus, USDA beef is smoked daily with Texas oak wood, on location for at least 14 hours.
H-E-B Curbside is a favorite and is designed to save customers time while offering all the products available in-store. Simply create your grocery list, submit your order and pay at heb.com. H-E-B’s personal shoppers will hand pick all grocery selections and deliver to your car curbside at your scheduled pick up time – they’ll even load your car. Prefer home delivery? We have that covered too with H-E-B Delivery and through partnerships with Favor, Shipt and Instacart. You can also order and ship grocery, drugstore and general merchandise products to 48 states and military bases worldwide through heb.com.
THE LOCAL RESOURCE FOR HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES
H-E-B Harper’s Trace will serve as a quality living source that supports healthy eating on a budget. The store will feature hundreds of H-E-B Organics options and its H-E-B Select Ingredients, a line consisting of H-E-B brand products that excludes unwanted ingredients like high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors. Across this expansive store – from local produce to the fresh meat market to the freezer section – shoppers will find more offerings for less, and unsurpassed freshness, quality and variety.
Other special features for the community, include:
– Largest Assortment of Texas-made products – from jams and sauces to chips and spreads – and we aren’t event counting the Texas-grown tomatoes, greens and citrus
– Fully-stocked Healthy Living department featuring bulk foods, including nuts, grains, dried fruits and snack mixes, as well as vitamins, natural beauty products among others
– Made in-store palate quenchers, including fresh squeezed juices and freshly made guacamole
– Fresh Seafood Market equipped with a fresh assortment from around the world, delivered 7 days a week including Gulf shrimp, Salmon Burgers and Seafood Steaming Service.
– Fresh Meat Market offering natural and prime meat cut in-store by certified meat cutters, as well as 100% pure beef ground in-store daily
– Full-service Scratch Bakery and Tortilleria that offers a wide selection of artisan breads baked fresh daily, fresh tortillas, large varieties of decadent desserts, pastries and custom cakes
– A Cheese Department that overflows with more than 350 specialty, local and imported cheeses
– The Wine and Beer Selection features more than 2,100 bottles of wine and 350 beers on hand. Guests can also seek assistance by the dedicated wine manager on duty for a tasting and the perfect pairing.
– The new H-E-B Fuel Station and Car Wash offering competitive fuel prices on all grades of gasoline will be regularly staffed 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
– A friendly pharmacy staff with a convenient drive-thru option for all your pharmaceutical needs. Texas hospitality and knowledgeable service that’s second to none – provided by more than 350 H-E-B Partners (employees) led by Jamie Lee, Top Store Leader; Chris Loch, Store Leader; Lindsey Martin, Assistant Store Leader and Erica Imhoff, Community Coordinator.
SPIRIT OF GIVING
H-E-B is passionately committed to its customers beyond the four walls of its stores, weaving an undeniable Spirit of Giving into its business philosophy. In this spirit, H-E-B is proud to announce a $5,000 community gift in celebration of the grand opening to Yes to Youth – Montgomery County Youth Service, that seeks to empower youth and their families by building on their existing strengths, expanding their opportunities, and enhancing their lives. Their work includes BridgeWay Emergency Youth Shelter, street outreach for homeless teens, mental health and crisis counseling, suicide prevention for youth and families and a support program for pregnant and parenting teens.