Growing its commitment to North Texas, H-E-B opened its newest store, H-E-B Hudson Oaks, on May 10. The 80,000-square-foot store, located at 100 Hudson Oaks Drive, is a shopping destination with a top-quality product assortment at H-E-B’s celebrated low prices. The store will directly serve Hudson Oaks and the surrounding communities, which include Aledo, Annetta, Annetta North, Annetta South, Weatherford, and Willow Park.
Designed in a rural Texas style, the store offers world-class shopping with an emphasis on fresh, quality food options and innovative services that allow customers to choose how they shop, pay for and receive their products. This includes the addition of a H-E-B Curbside with covered parking and H-E-B Home Delivery, digital services the retailer continues to rollout across Texas, which allow customers to place orders online for pickup at the store or delivery to their homes.
“Our North Texas stores continue to flourish, and the Hudson Oaks store will allow us to answer the long-standing call for a store in this community,” said Leslie Sweet, H-E-B Director of Public Affairs. “In addition to services like H-E-B Curbside and H-E-B Home Delivery, creating an exciting and complete shopping experience was essential in developing the store’s features.”
The Store Leader for H-E-B Hudson Oaks is Tory Adams. In 2013, she joined H-E-B as an assistant store leader in Austin before moving into leadership roles in Granbury. Tory, who lives in Aledo, leads a team of more than 250 Partners (employees), which includes Chelsea Thompson, who serves as the store’s community coordinator, a position focused on community outreach and involvement.
Along with these exciting new services, customers will find all the signature features and conveniences they expect from H-E-B, with many new and expanded product selections.
Highlights of the H-E-B Hudson Oaks store include:
- H-E-B Curbside with covered parking and H-E-B Home Delivery
- Pharmacy with drive-thru service
- A produce section with expanded local and organic selections
- Full-service fresh food departments including bakery, deli, meat and fish markets
- Scratch Bakery and Tortillería with a wide selection of artisan breads, fresh tortillas, decadent desserts, pastries and custom cakes
- Expanded seafood and meat sections with specialty products and additional frozen, fresh and organic options
- Fresh meat market featuring dry-aged beef and natural and prime meats cut in-store by certified meat cutters
- Deli counter featuring fresh hummus, fresh cut cheese, rotisserie chicken and on-the-go salads and sandwiches
- Cheese shop features a wide selection of unique cheeses from around the world
- Extensive beer and wine selections with sampling stations and pairing suggestions
- Cooking Connection with live cooking showcases demonstrations, using quick and easy recipes that can be replicated at home
- Fresh sushi prepared by an in-house sushi chef
- H-E-B Meal Simple, convenient and easy chef inspired prepared meals
- Healthy Living department with bulk foods, a wide variety of supplements and more
- Blooms floral department, offering online ordering and delivery service
- Texas Backyard featuring plants, pottery and grills for your backyard
- Self-Checkout lanes to help speed up the shopping experience
- An eight-pump fuel station with ultra-efficient car wash
H-E-B’s enduring commitment to our customers and the communities we serve is part of our business philosophy, something we call the H-E-B Spirit of Giving. In this spirit, H-E-B is proud to announce three community donations totaling $15,000. In honor of the store’s grand opening, the Weatherford ISD Education Foundation, Aledo Education Foundation and Parker County Center of Hope were each gifted $5,000 in support.
The sustainably-built store has incorporated several features to conserve resources such as LED lighting in parking lot, wind break walls at entry ways to help keep out the elements and remote control of energy systems to reduce energy consumption.
H-E-B Hudson Oaks opened to the public Friday, May 10 at 6 a.m. Operating hours are Monday through Sunday from 6 a.m. to midnight.
For more information, contact Leslie Sweet, H-E-B Director of Public Affairs.