H-E-B is excited to welcome customers to its newest location in San Antonio, the H-E-B at 211 and Potranco Road, which is situated on the city’s far west side at 14325 Potranco Rd. The 112,000-square-foot store, which will open on Friday, Oct 30, features an expansive product assortment and several convenient services customers have come to expect from H-E-B.
“This new store will allow us to better serve the needs of the growing community in San Antonio’s far west side,” said Whitney White, H-E-B Public Affairs spokesperson. “With the highest standard of service and top-quality selection, we are excited to offer our customers a world-class store that will enhance their shopping experience.”
As the top store leader, Anthony Montoya, a 33-year H-E-B Partner, will lead the store team that includes more than 350 Partners (employees).
The store will offer fresh, quality food options and innovative services that allow customers to choose how they shop, pay for and receive their products. This includes H-E-B Curbside and Home Delivery, digital services the company continues to rollout across Texas, which allow customers to place orders online for pickup at the store or delivery to their homes.
Along with these services, customers will find all the signature features and conveniences they expect from H-E-B, with many new and expanded product selections.
Highlights from the store include:
- H-E-B Curbside service allows customers to create a shopping list online and pick up their order at the store
- Pharmacy with drive-thru service
- Gas station with car wash
- A produce section with expanded organic and Texas-grown selections and a large assortment of fresh-cut, ready-to-serve fruits and vegetables
- A large selection of craft and import beers and wines from around the world
- Meat market with wide selection of Prime 1, Grass fed, Natural Angus and Wagyu beef
- Fish market with a wide variety of fresh, sustainably caught seafood
- Meal Simple area with chef-inspired options for quick and simple meal planning
- Sushiya offering handmade sushi selections made in-store daily
- An expansive deli serving a variety of meats and more than 300 cheeses
- A bakery department featuring artisan breads and Tortillería for fresh tortillas made in-house
- Blooms floral department with certified floral designers
- Texas Backyard showcases outdoor-living furniture, grills, plants and more
- Ample self-checkout area with self-checkout options
H-E-B is passionately committed to its customers beyond the four walls of its stores with its unwavering Spirit of Giving philosophy. In this spirit, H-E-B is proud to announce a community donation totaling $20,000 in honor of the store’s grand opening. The Medina Valley Education Foundation and Northside Education Foundation will each receive $10,000.