H-E-B will expand its footprint within the Kingwood community, opening its newest location H-E-B Market at Northpark on Wednesday, November 13. Located at 19529 Northpark Drive, the 102,000-square-foot store will offer residents a world-class, spacious shopping destination with a pledge to deliver unsurpassed freshness and quality at affordable prices.
Kingwood resident, Blake Willenborg, will serve as general manager and draw from his 15 years with H-E-B, having started as a bagger after graduating from high school. Willenborg is a community-minded leader with ties to the neighborhood.
“I feel privileged to serve the Kingwood area in this role,” said Willenborg. “I am excited to open this new store and provide nearby customers access to their own H-E-B offering an amazing selection of products paired with outstanding service. As Kingwood, Porter, New Caney and Humble continue growing rapidly, this store will be a great addition to the area.”
ENGAGING FOOD CONVENIENCES
H-E-B is always looking for innovative and convenient ways to enhance our stores with more choices, enabling you to choose how you shop, pay for and receive products. Whether it’s an in-store experience, picking up an online order Curbside, home delivery or grabbing a meal on the go – the newest Kingwood-area H-E-B has it all.
With H-E-B Meal Simple, each of our chef inspired meals are packed with flavor and ready to serve in minutes. From grab and go salads to casseroles and entrees, enjoy a restaurant quality meal without the high cost of going out.
H-E-B’s Curbside Pick-Up is a favorite and is designed to save customers time while offering all the products available in-store. Simply create your grocery list, submit your order and pay at heb.com. H-E-B’s personal shoppers will hand pick all grocery selections and deliver to your car curbside at your scheduled pick up time – they’ll even load your car. Prefer home delivery? We have that covered too with H-E-B Delivery.
THE LOCAL RESOURCE FOR HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES
H-E-B Market at Northpark will serve as a quality living source that supports healthy eating on a budget. The store will feature hundreds of H-E-B Organics options and its H-E-B Select Ingredients, a line consisting of H-E-B brand products that excludes unwanted ingredients like high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors. Across this expansive store – from local produce to the fresh meat market to the freezer section – shoppers will find more offerings for less, and unsurpassed freshness, quality and variety.
Other special features for the community, include:
– Largest Assortment or Texas-made products – from jams and sauces to chips and spreads – and we aren’t event counting the Texas-grown tomatoes, greens and citrus
– Fully-stocked Healthy Living department featuring bulk foods, including nuts, grains, dried fruits and snack mixes, as well as vitamins, natural beauty products among others
– Made in-store palate quenchers, including fresh squeezed juices and freshly made guacamole
– Fresh Seafood Market equipped with a fresh assortment from around the world, delivered 7 days a week including Gulf shrimp, Salmon Burgers and Seafood Steaming Service.
– Fresh Meat Market offering natural and prime meat cut in-store by certified meat cutters, as well as 100% pure beef ground in-store daily
– Full-service Scratch Bakery and Tortilleria that offers a wide selection of artisan breads baked fresh daily, fresh tortillas, large varieties of decadent desserts, pastries and custom cakes
– A Cheese Department that overflows with more than 350 specialty, local and imported cheeses
– The Wine and Beer Selection features more than 2,100 bottles of wine and 350 beers on hand. Guests can also seek assistance by the dedicated wine manager on duty for a tasting and the perfect pairing.
– The new H-E-B Fuel Station and Car Wash offering competitive fuel prices on all grades of gasoline will be regularly staffed 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
– A friendly pharmacy staff with a convenient drive-thru option for all your pharmaceutical needs.
– Texas hospitality and knowledgeable service that’s second to none – provided by more than 400 H-E-B Partners (employees) led by Blake Willenborg, General Manager; Dora Gallegos; Center Store Leader; Jason Kelley, Perishable Leader; and Cynthia Perez, Community Coordinator.
SPIRIT OF GIVING
H-E-B is passionately committed to its customers beyond the four walls of its stores, weaving an undeniable Spirit of Giving into its business philosophy. In this spirit, H-E-B is proud to announce a $5,000 community gift in celebration of the grand opening to Mission Northeast. Mission Northeast began as a small pantry in Kingwood in 1995, and now provides much more. In addition to clothing and household items, Mission Northeast helps its clientele above and beyond their basic needs. Mission Northeast brings a much-needed helping hand to so many in need including job training and adult education, providing holiday meals and school lunch deliveries and remediation of unsafe living environments.