H-E-B will expand its footprint within the Richmond community, opening its newest location, the long-awaited H-E-B Spring Green Market Wednesday, June 24. Located at 9211 FM 723, the 101,000-square foot store will offer residents a world-class, spacious shopping destination with a pledge to deliver unsurpassed freshness and quality at affordable prices.
Cinco Ranch resident, Trevor Spradlin, will serve as top store leader and draw from his 13 years with H-E-B, having lead Partners at four other stores. “This will be the first time I’m working and living in the same community,” said Spradlin. “I am excited to open this new store and provide this growing community access to their own H-E-B. This store will feature an amazing selection of products paired with outstanding service that will be hard to beat.”
ENGAGING FOOD CONVENIENCES
Whether it’s an in-store experience, picking up an online order Curbside, home delivery or grabbing a meal on the go – this newest H-E-B has it all. Whether you want to eat right away or want a fresh meal that’s ready to cook or heat at home, serving up a great dish is deliciously easy with H‑E‑B Meal Simple. Each of our chef‑inspired meals are packed with flavor and ready to serve in minutes. From grab and go salads to casseroles and entrees, enjoy a restaurant quality meal without the high cost of going out.
H-E-B Spring Green Market’s Curbside Pick-Up will become a favorite. It’s one of the largest Curbside facilities in the company designed to save customers time while offering all the products available in-store. Prefer home delivery? We have that covered too with H-E-B Delivery.
THE LOCAL RESOURCE FOR HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES
Across this expansive store – from local produce to the fresh meat market to the freezer section – shoppers will find more offerings for less, and unsurpassed freshness, quality and variety. Special features for the community, include:
- Largest Assortment of Texas-made products – from jams and sauces to chips and spreads – and we aren’t event counting the Texas-grown tomatoes, greens and citrus
- Fully-stocked Healthy Living department featuring bulk foods, including nuts, grains, dried fruits and snack mixes, as well as vitamins, natural beauty products among others
- H-E-B Organics and H-E-B Select Ingredients, a line consisting of H-E-B brand products that excludes unwanted ingredients like high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors.
- Made in-store palate quenchers, including fresh squeezed juices and freshly made guacamole
- Fresh Seafood Market equipped with a fresh assortment from around the world, delivered 7 days a week including Gulf shrimp, Salmon Burgers and Seafood Steaming Service.
- Fresh Meat Market offering natural and prime meat cut in-store by certified meat cutters, as well as 100% pure beef ground in-store daily
- Full-service Scratch Bakery and Tortilleria that offers a wide selection of artisan breads baked fresh daily, fresh tortillas, large varieties of decadent desserts, pastries and custom cakes
- A Cheese Department that overflows with more than 350 specialty, local and imported cheeses
- The Wine and Beer Selection features more than 2,100 bottles of wine and 350 beers on hand. Guests can also seek assistance by the dedicated wine manager on duty for a tasting and the perfect pairing.
- A friendly pharmacy staff with a convenient drive-thru option for all your pharmaceutical needs.
- A full-service Business Center for financial services, licenses and permits, tickets to local attractions, lottery tickets and more.
- Texas hospitality and knowledgeable service that’s second to none – provided by more than 400+ H-E-B Partners (employees) led by Trevor Spradlin, Top Store Leader; store directors Randall Wallace and Andres Gomez; and Melissa Santos, Community Coordinator.
SPIRIT OF GIVING
H-E-B is passionately committed to its customers beyond the four walls of its stores, weaving an undeniable Spirit of Giving into its business philosophy. In this spirit and in celebration of the grand opening, H-E-B will donate $5,000 to the Fort Bend Rainbow Room. The Fort Bend Rainbow Room is a resource room stocked with emergency and transitional supplies to meet the critical needs of Fort Bend County’s abused and neglected children and adults.