(Updated at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 2/23)
We are adding Curbside and Home Delivery slots daily. Please check heb.com daily for availability.
All stores have returned to normal operating hours.
At H-E-B, our top priority is taking care of Texas, and we are committed to help our fellow Texans in any situation our company and communities might face. While the severe weather briefly interrupted the food supply chain, our stores remain open and H-E-B trucks are on the road. We have more than 1,500 H-E-B trailers going out today to restock our stores as quickly as possible, and we are working closely with several of our vendor partners to make deliveries direct to stores and help replenish key products such as water. Additionally, H-E-B has resumed all manufacturing of items our customers need, including milk.
While we might not have the assortment of products our customers are used to seeing, we are in strong supply of food, and our customers will soon see that at the shelf. Customers will notice improvements in product availability each day and store hours will return to normal soon. We ask that people buy only what they need and to leave some for their fellow Texans – more of the products our customers need and want are on the way.
- The unprecedented weather event in Texas has caused disruption in the food supply chain. Like many other Texans are experiencing, this disruption is complicated by power and water outages. For H-E-B, this caused temporary impacts to manufacturing, warehousing, store operations, and the daily lives of our Partners and their families.
- Our stores continue to recover from power outages and water issues, which could temporarily impact product assortment and restrict our ability to fully operate certain store departments.
- We understand many customers experienced power outages and lost their frozen food products. While we will improve product availability daily, it may take a few days for our stores to get back to full capacity in our frozen sections.
- We have placed temporary limits on some key products to help ensure access to the items our customers need.
- H-E-B Pharmacies will be open according to store hours unless otherwise listed.
- The H-E-B & Favor Senior Support phone line will be open daily from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. from Monday, Feb. 22. through Friday, Feb. 26. Seniors (60+) can access the Senior Support Line by calling 1-833-397-0080.
- In the spirit of Texans helping Texans, H-E-B prioritized conserving energy across our business to do our part to help preserve the energy grid in Texas. Over the past week, from our manufacturing facilities to our stores and administrative offices, we drastically reduced all non-essential power such as lighting and HVAC set points. Additionally, when facilities were closed, we also turned off all non-essential power.